Date: October 7
**Please bring your own DSLR camera if you have one, along with a notebook + writing utensil
Stephen Wilson is a commercial fashion and portrait photographer who spent 10 years in New York City refining his aesthetic before returning to Atlanta, where he grew up. Stephen developed his skills while working in fashion advertising, contributing to global campaigns for Banana Republic, Jimmy Choo, BeBe Sport and more. He also shot a 5 seasons of New York City Fashion Week for multiple fashion houses, and was published in print and web versions of Elle Canada, Elle.com, Style.com, Vogue.com, Vogue.uk, and WWD. Stephen's personal work lingers on the quiet intimacy of portrait, relishing in fleeting moments of time. Currently, Stephen is trying to leverage his work and aesthetic to grow his client base in the South.
Brief class schedule:
- Portrait and Headshot Lighting for Studio
- Stephen's History: Projects including Lululemon, Jo Malone, and more.
- Industry Q&A
- Technical Build Out - Creating a set
- Technical Conversation - Lights, light modifiers, background, backdrop, camera, settings overview
- Photoshoot - Each guest leaves with 1-2 professional photos, plus tons of experimentation!